- 2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster — Our Price is $14,999.00
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
With the world’s biggest production motorcycle engine the latest Rocket III Roadster builds on the huge performance of the original Rocket III but now with even more torque.
The 2.3 litre, three-cylinder engine is designed to be an arm-wrenching thrill to ride, yet easy and unintimidating too, despite its thunderous roar. Its sweet handling chassis, rigid frame and sophisticated suspension gives you the confidence to sweep through corners and change direction with an agility that belies this Roadsters size.
The latest Rocket III features blackened components including radiator cowls, rear mudguard rails, airbox cover, fork protectors, and mirrors giving our Roadster an even more menacing look.
There's nothing else like it out there, not to look at, nor to ride.
- 2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2014
- Model Rocket III Roadster
- Stock # 1223
- Engine Power 148PS @ 5750
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with twin butterflies and progressive linkage on primary butterflies
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 6.3us gallon